- AccuWeather.com | Irene Destined for Southeast US as a Hurricane http://ow.ly/68V1Q || Path aims at Dade/Broward as Cat 1 storm
- Tropical Storm Irene: Critical days ahead, its hurricane may take aim at Florida http://ow.ly/68tYc
- Harvey Named Eighth Storm, not Expected to Intensify to a Hurricane http://ow.ly/683SF || I have nothing to add. . .
- RT @BerkowitzRtrs: AIG repaid the gov’t $2.15B from Nan Shan proceeds. The $182B bailout is down to $51B (77% common stock stake + AIA SPV)
- QBE dropping General Casualty name – The Business Journal http://ow.ly/6705N || And no more Winterthur or Unigard
- Disasterproofing Social Media » Insurance Industry Blog http://ow.ly/65lVW || Can one shout ‘riot’ in a crowded Twitter feed?1 retweets
- Insolvency: What was the actuary’s role? « Actuarial Opinions http://ow.ly/65lN6 || Or, what insolvency isn’t caused by under-reserving?
- RT @GuyCarpenter: Subdued merger and acquisition (M&A) activity in the first 6 months of 2011: bit.ly/nQI2mR