I’ll be on assignment, as they say, for the next week, so light posting.
- Hurricane Dora Gains Cat 2 Strength Off Mexico | PropertyCasualty360 http://ow.ly/5KxAy || Meanwhile, Bret and Cindy fizzle
- Excluding Chartis, 2010 reserve release mirrored that of prior year | PropertyCasualty360 http://ow.ly/5Kxyf
- Munich Re Raises Prices 10% For US Natural Disasters Renewals – WSJ.com http://ow.ly/5K0fF (h/t Advisen)
- RT @katkerisk: RT @CumminsBridge: Smart Phones Distracting Drivers http://ow.ly/5JQmZ Trend in decline! Awesome. Message is being received!
- Dozens Hurt as Powerful Typhoon Strikes Japan – http://ow.ly/5IRak || Clips Shikoku, U-turns back to sea. Live track at http://ow.ly/5IRhU
- Transatlantic board encourages Validus to submit another bid – http://ow.ly/5IQZU
- RT @BorowitzReport: Murdochs Vow to Launch Full Investigation to Find Out Who is Running Company They Are in Charge Of: http://t.co/4B7uNgM
- Insurance is #1: Top 20 Most Expensive Keywords in Google AdWords Advertising | http://ow.ly/5HRtH || More here: http://bit.ly/rm9lde
- Cat 1 #Typhoon Heads Toward Japan http://ow.ly/5HE1J || Tuesday landfall, insured loss < $250M, according to Eqecat’s VERY early forecast