- The Miami Heat have already lost three more games than the 2008-09 Cavaliers lost all season. If only LeBron had more talent around him.
- Play Rock-Paper-Scissors vs. a Computer: – NYTimes.com http://ow.ly/48wo2 || I was 8-9-2 against expert computer.
- The Math Behind Scoring Systems for March Madness Pools – The Numbers Guy – WSJ http://ow.ly/48sL8
- No D&O at Berkshire Hathaway http://ow.ly/472ry
- Swiss Re says NZ quake claims could break 2011 budget | http://ow.ly/46vsR || Quake, Aussie flood devour full-year cat load ($1B) by March 1
- Can Charlie Sheen Be Insured? | PropertyCasualty360 http://ow.ly/46v6E Short answer: Yes, but get out the checkbook.
- European court bans sex-based insurance rates – guardian.co.uk http://ow.ly/45CCd || Women to pay more for auto, life policies.
- Earthquake insurance: Effective when purchased » Insurance Industry Blog http://ow.ly/45zBo
- Ex-Georgia Insurance Chief Issued Himself Licenses http://ow.ly/456z3 || Said he didn’t want to be a distraction to other applicants.
- S&P downgrades Chartis http://ow.ly/44URm || Follows Fitch in moving to A from A+
- ERM blog: Solvency II neglects multi-year scenarios, thus might understate capital needs http://ow.ly/44BEe