What’s the news across the nation?
- RT @ijournal Architects, Engineers Liability Rates Expected to Go Up. http://fb.me/L6dePBjD
- @bnalyanya Haven’t seen an S-II model online. Casact.org has a DFA model called dynamo based on US inputs. Try here: http://bit.ly/f1N4cV
- New Zealand earthquake could be biggest insured disaster since 2008 » Insurance Industry Blog http://ow.ly/432hi
- @claudepenland – Thanks! http://bit.ly/fwPFgh (I was included in Claude’s “111 Twitter Feeds for Insurance Pros”)
- “Office of Insurance Regulation Releases PML Report” – This is not very good news. CAT Fund & Citizens needs reform. http://bit.ly/eOrXT8
- Dealing with Crisis « Riskviews http://ow.ly/42Akp || ERM usually focuses on avoiding crisis. But what happens when crisis hits?
- Companies seek stronger shelter from D&O storm http://ow.ly/41ZcS || My debut post for I.I.I.
- RT @RiskMarketNews Scientific American: Why Was New Zealand’s Latest Earthquake So Deadly? http://bit.ly/h9ldRK || Fault unknown till 2010
- Fewer Bermuda captives underwrite more premiums | Business Insurance http://ow.ly/41Iei || My obit of Bermuda is premature
- http://goo.gl/yyYg2 Quinn Insurance sale ‘stalls’ #insurance