A Claims Journal classic:
Tim and Mary Katherine Gann said a restaurant server gave their minor child a bottle of Blair’s Mega Death Sauce for his chili and encouraged him to eat some. When he did, he broke out in hives, had trouble breathing and suffered severe pain.
The brand isn’t customarily served by the chain, according to the Cleveland Daily Banner. Mega Death’s maker warns that it’s “500 times hotter than a jalapeno.”
A spokeswoman for franchise owner Debbie Richmond said the company wasn’t commenting.