- California gets tough on health rate filings.
- I don’t think AIG had as much to do with ending the last soft market as Osama bin Laden, but others are free to disagree.
- Medical marijuana raises EPLI issues.
- Compensation practices at insurers are grim these days.
- This article says some rather obvious stuff about Solvency II, but dances around an obvious but understated challenge in ERM – insurers with disparate IT systems and lousy data will have much harder time getting their acts together.
- European Commission announces timetable for third-party equivalency for Solvency II – the rules that will let countries qualify their regulators so the companies in that country can compete in the EU.